Thursday 22 March 2018

duathlon feelings

LI: I am sharing some of my ideas, feelings and thoughts on my blog about the
     Duathlon  today!

Success Criteria:
  • It makes sense when I read it
  • I have used capital letters and full stops correctly
  • I have had my blogging buddy check my blog before I publish it

  • My feelings before the duathlon were bad feelings when I heard people cheering and its really loud.
  • When I was about to start I didn't really care if I lost. 
  • During the race I was walking all the way.
  • I was really hot and my throat felt dry.
  • At the end I was quite sad to know I came last but I didn't care.
      The reason I was really hot was because I walked all the way around a HUGE field in the heat.               I didn't care if I lost because I didn't want to do the duathlon.
       I also didn't like it when people were cheering because it makes you feel bad when you come last.
       

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alfie,

    I enjoy reading your comments about how it felt - you are very honest and the words you used to explain it make me feel this.

    Did you have one word to sum up how you felt at the end?

    Thanks
    Storm :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eldon savage you should of at least gave it a try though good work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.